This top level module contains the main qBraid public functionality.
- QPROGRAM(*contents, strategy=cirq.InsertStrategy.EARLIEST) = Type alias defining all supported quantum circuit / program types
A mutable list of groups of operations to apply to some qubits.
Methods returning information about the circuit (inherited from AbstractCircuit):
Methods for mutation:
Circuits can also be iterated over,
- circuit[1:3] is a new Circuit made up of two moments, the first being
circuit and the second being circuit;
- circuit[:, qubit] is a new Circuit with the same moments, but with
only those operations which act on the given Qubit;
- circuit[:, qubits], where ‘qubits’ is list of Qubits, is a new Circuit
with the same moments, but only with those operations which touch any of the given qubits;
circuit[1:3, qubit] is equivalent to circuit[1:3][:, qubit];
circuit[1:3, qubits] is equivalent to circuit[1:3][:, qubits];
- circuit1 + circuit2 is a new Circuit made up of the moments in
circuit1 followed by the moments in circuit2;
and multiplied by an integer,
- circuit * k is a new Circuit made up of the moments in circuit repeated
and mutated, * circuit[1:7] = [Moment(…)]
and factorized, * circuit.factorize() returns a sequence of Circuits which represent
independent ‘factors’ of the original Circuit.
Displays a list of all supported devices matching given filters, tabulated by provider, name, and qBraid ID.
Refreshes status for all qbraid supported devices.
Apply qbraid quantum program wrapper to a supported quantum program.
Apply qbraid device wrapper to device from a supported device provider.
Retrieve a job from qBraid API using job ID and return job wrapper object.
Displays a list of quantum jobs submitted by user, tabulated by job ID, the date/time it was submitted, and status.
Base class for errors raised by qBraid.
Class for errors raised due to unsupported quantum frontend package
Class for errors raised when processing unsupported quantum programs
Class for errors raised when using visualization features.
For errors raised while processing OpenQASM programs.